The following will apply for any request for information made through this web site
Personal details relating to users (art. 13, Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003)
Dear User, in reminding you that we remain at your disposal for any clarification you might need, with regard to your personal data necessary for us to process your requests and in compliance with the provisions of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 and subsequent amendments and additions (Personal Data Protection Code), specifically art. 13 (Disclaimer) and art. 23 (Consent), we would like to inform you of the following:
In order to join the Codyeco online community and access certain services, registering on the web site Codyeco is necessary. During registration the user is asked to provide certain personal data.
The data is stored on a database and processed in accordance with art. 7 of the above mentioned Personal Data Protection Code.
PURPOSE OF OBTAINING AND PROCESSING THE PERSONAL DATA
Your data is obtained in order to provide you with a better service.
In addition, your data is stored so that we can send you generic information, update notices, news and/or promotions of only our services and products.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY - THE USER
Based on this legal provision, the user has the right to:
- updating, adjustment and integration of his/her data;
- deletion, transformation into anonymous format or blocking of any data processed in violation of the law;
- deny, for legitimate reasons, the processing of all or part of his/her personal data, even if relevant to the purposes of its collection;
- deny the processing of his/her personal data for the purpose of advertising material mailings or direct sales, or for conducting market research or marketing communications;
- confirmation or not of his/her personal data, even if not yet recorded, and its communication in an intelligible format;
- be informed of the source of the personal data, the processing purpose and method, the logic applied if processing is via the use of electronic instruments, details of the data processing controller and manager and of the parties or categories of parties to which the data may be communicated or which may become aware of the data as delegated managers or personnel.
DATA PROCESSING METHOD
The personal data to be processed is
- processed legally and fairly;
- obtained and recorded only for specific, explicit and legal purposes, and is used in other processing operations in a manner compatible with such purposes;
- accurate and, if necessary, updated;
- relevant, complete and not in excess of the purpose for which it was obtained or later processed;
All appropriate measures are adopted to ensure the confidentiality and safety of your personal data which, together with the request submitted, will reach in the form of an e-mail our email@example.com address.
Your data may be retained on our database for future communications.
It will be stored in a format that allows identification of the interested party for a period of time not exceeding that required for the purpose for which it was obtained or subsequently processed.
EXTENT OF DATA COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE
The personal data to be processed is stored in a secure, controlled manner, also with regard to information acquired on the basis of technical progress, according to the nature of the data and the specific processing characteristics. Suitable and preventive safety measures are adopted to minimise the risk of destruction or loss - even accidental - of the data, unauthorised access or processing that is not permitted or does not comply with the purpose for which the data was obtained.
PROVIDING THE DATA AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL
Your data you provide (limited to that requested as mandatory) is necessary because failure to provide the data could compromise our options of sending you a reply.
The failure to provide additional data (requested as optional) would not compromise the chance of receiving a reply from us.
Further information can be found on the web site of the Italian Data Protection Authority and/or the Guardia di Finanza web site.
The personal data processing controller is
Via Pisa 4